To deliver and to constantly evolve high-calibre, competitive and value-adding support to facilitate our clients in attaining sustainable, optimal performance and positive psychological wellbeing.
To best achieve your goals and our mission, L&M:
- Work with you to build a strong, co-operative relationship based on respect and good communication.
- Aim to strengthen your capability and avoid dependency by respecting your expertise and experience, and enabling you to own and develop your own solutions.
- Conduct a detailed assessment to fully establish your performance and wellbeing-related needs, strengths and opportunities.
- Only recommend support services that; genuinely meet your needs and interests, are evidence-based, and in-line with industry good practice.
- Work at all levels of an organisation to develop and support sustainable, cultural change.
Courage, Unity, Determination, Adaptability, Unselfishness, Humility, Cheerfulness, Professional Standards, Fortitude and Humour are at the heart of our L&M’s beliefs and ethos.
All of L&M’s services are conducted in accordance with the British Psychological Society Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Discretion and confidentiality are assured.