Home » Cookies Policy
This is the Cookies Policy of L&M Consulting Limited. Information is presented in the following sections:
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is simply a small text file. It isn’t a programme and doesn’t actively do anything on Your computer. When You visit Our Website, We may collect information from You automatically through cookies or similar technology.
3. How to manage cookies
4. What type of cookies do We use?
When visiting Our Website You may have the following cookies placed on Your computer:
- Session cookie: This cookie lasts for the duration of Your visit. It is destroyed when You close the browser or navigate away from the website You are browsing.
- Session tracking cookie: These cookies are set on Your first visit to any pages of the Website. They last longer than the duration of Your stay and are used to help Us understand which parts of the Website are regularly visited and how We can improve the service We deliver.
- Visit tracking cookie: These cookies are used by Us to track repeat visitors to the Website. We do this so We can build up a picture of how visitors use the Website and how best to improve Our service.
5. First Party Cookies
Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
These cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use the Website. All web traffic and usage information is collected in an aggregate and anonymous form. We use this information for analytical purposes to evaluate the performance of Our marketing campaigns, to compile reports and to make improvements to Website content and user experience. For further information:
6. Third Party Cookies
- Personalize their service, such as remembering a user’s name so that the user will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of their service.
- Track Your entries, submissions, and status in any activities during the booking process.
You can deactivate these cookies by changing settings on Your browser, but the service may not work properly if You do this. For more information, Acuity Scheduling’s privacy and cookies policies
If You have a Facebook account, these cookies will allow You to share content on the Website with Your Facebook contacts. You will also be able to tell if You or Your Facebook friends ‘Liked’ any content on the Website in the past. The cookies will also send some non-personal data to Facebook to gather aggregate information on how people interact with websites that use the “Like” button.
Facebook does not use the information they receive to create a profile of Your browsing behaviour or to show You targeted ads, although they may use anonymous or aggregate data to improve ads generally. Facebook delete or anonymise the information they receive within 90 days and don’t sell it to advertisers or share it without Your permission.
You can read Facebook’s data policy
These cookies are set by the Twitter plugin on the Website pages. The majority of Twitter cookies are set if You are logged into Your Twitter account. Twitter uses collected information for analytical purposes and to tailor content based on Your interests, for example they will suggest who You should follow on Twitter. Tailored content is stored with only the browser cookie ID and is separated from other Twitter widget data such as page-visit information. After a maximum of 10 days, Twitter starts the process of deleting or aggregating Widget Data, which is usually instantaneous but in some cases may take up to a week. For further information read: